Evaluation, validation and development of analytical methods, technical and scientific advice in the areas of nutrition, food composition and the detection of food allergens.
Current research and/or projects
Research on food allergens: evaluation, development and validation of analytical methods for the detection of allergens in food.
Research and/or project statements
- Evaluation and validation of ELISA methods for the detection of food allergens in processed foods
- Development of mass spectrometry methods (LC-MS) for the detection of allergens in food (proteomics approach)
- Evaluation of genomic techniques (PCR methods) for the confirmation of ELISA positive results for food allergens.
- Development, evaluation and validation of analytical methods in the fields of nutrition and food composition.
Education and awards
B.Sc. Chemistry, Université de Sherbrooke, 2001
M.Sc. Food Science, McGill University, 2009
International experience and/or work
- AOAC Stakeholder Panel on Infant Formula and Adult Nutritionals (SPIFAN) working groups
- AOAC Stakerholder Panel on Strategic Food Analytical Methods (SPSFAM) working groups