Ning Wang PhD
Current research and/or projects
- Research into factors that contribute to pulse and end use quality, which includes investigating the relationships among chemical components, functionality and end use quality characteristics of pulses.
- Research new or improved methods for assessing pulse end-use quality and functionality.
Education and awards
Doctorate, Food science and technology, University of Reading, UK
Master of Science, Food Science, University of Reading, UK
Bachelor of Science, Agricultural engineering, Jilin University, China
- Member, AACC International, 1994-present
- Chair, AACC International’s Pulse and Legume Technical Committee, 2002-2022
- Chair, Quality Evaluation Team on Prairie Recommending Committee for Pulses and Special Crops, 2004-2016, 2021-Present
- Member, Canadian Advisory Committee to Standard Council of Canada for ISO Technical Committee 34 Sub-Committee 4 Cereals and Pulses, 2002-present