Pêches et Océans Canada
Prix et études
M.Sc. Geophysics, Cornell University, USA, 1982
Ph.D Geophysics, Carleton University, 1987
- Mapping for emergency situations: The Canadian experience.
- Data in Jeopardy
- C-Band SAR Backscatter from Northern Terrain with Discontinuous Permafrost: The Schefferville Digital Transect.
- Remote Sensing of Snow, Permafrost and Related Features in the Schefferville Digital Transect
- Rheology of the Lithosphere in the East African Rift System.
- Contemporary Tilting in the Central Atlantic Coastal Plain?
- Mapping for emergency situations: The Canadian experience. The Australian Journal of Emergency Management
- GeoSpatial Information as a Tool in Legal Dispute Resolution. Geomatica, Vol. 55, No. 1, pp. 79-88.
- The 3Bs of Impact Assessment of Technology Transfer Programs
- Confusion in Data Fusion
- ISO Standards for Geographic Information- Book
- North American Metadata Standards Developments in Canada and the US-Book