Yadvinder (Yad), Bhuller
- Responsible for the Health Risk Assessment and Establishment of Maximum Residue Limits under the Pest Control Products Act
- As a leader in a scientific field: Advancing alternative methods and new approaches for assessing risks to human health
- Co-Chaired Health Canada's Task Force on Scientific Risk Assessment (TFSRA) (Summer 2018 to Summer 2020)
Linke, B., Mohr, S., Ramsingh D., Bhuller, Y. . A retrospective analysis of the 1-year dog toxicity study in pesticide human risk assessments. Crit Rev Toxicol. 2017 Aug;47:581-591
Aroche, C., Chaffey, C., Bhuller, Y. . A retrospective analysis of acute dermal toxicity tests for end-use pesticide products. Health Canada Science Forum.
- A Primer on Scientific Risk Assessment at Health Canada . Health Canada Publication: 100140. Catalogue number: H22-4/3-2010. ISBN: 978-1-100-15377-3. Available at: http://www.hc-sc.gc.ca/sr-sr/pubs/about-apropos/2010-scientif-ris/index-eng.php.
- Weight of Evidence: General Principles and Current Applications at Health Canada. Available at: http://mysource.hc-sc.gc.ca/eng/hc/about-health-canada/branches/healthy-environments-and-consumer-safety-branch/hecs-science/hecsb-6
- Russell, Hugo & Ayliffe's Principles and Practice of Disinfection, Preservation and Sterilization [5th Ed.]. Chapter 14.3: Regulatory authorization of hard surface disinfectants in Canada.