Yadvinder (Vick), Bhuller
- Department Lead on the development of Health Canada's Decision-Making Roadmap and the Next Generation Decision-Making Framework.
- As a leader in a scientific field: Advancing alternative methods and new approaches for assessing risks to human health
- Co-Chaired Health Canada's Task Force on Scientific Risk Assessment (TFSRA) (Summer 2018 to Summer 2020)
Bhuller, Y., Ramsingh, D., Beal, M., Kulkarni, S., Gagne, M., & Barton-Maclaren, T. S. . Canadian Regulatory Perspective on Next Generation Risk Assessments for Pest Control Products and Industrial Chemicals. Frontiers in Toxicology, 3, 49. https://doi.org/10.3389/ftox.2021.748406
Linke, B., Mohr, S., Ramsingh D., Bhuller, Y. . A retrospective analysis of the 1-year dog toxicity study in pesticide human risk assessments. Crit Rev Toxicol. 2017 Aug;47:581-591
Aroche, C., Chaffey, C., Bhuller, Y. . A retrospective analysis of acute dermal toxicity tests for end-use pesticide products. Health Canada Science Forum.
- A Primer on Scientific Risk Assessment at Health Canada . Health Canada Publication: 100140. Catalogue number: H22-4/3-2010. ISBN: 978-1-100-15377-3. Available at: http://www.hc-sc.gc.ca/sr-sr/pubs/about-apropos/2010-scientif-ris/index-eng.php.
- Weight of Evidence: General Principles and Current Applications at Health Canada. Available at: http://mysource.hc-sc.gc.ca/eng/hc/about-health-canada/branches/healthy-environments-and-consumer-safety-branch/hecs-science/hecsb-6
- Russell, Hugo & Ayliffe's Principles and Practice of Disinfection, Preservation and Sterilization [5th Ed.]. Chapter 14.3: Regulatory authorization of hard surface disinfectants in Canada.