Yaba Estelle Adje, PH.D
Contribute to the research/ analysis and application of infrastructure implementation
• Ensure consistency in the understanding & application of related policies, procedures, regulations & provide guidance.
• Contribute to the management of information & control of documents related to the activities
• Uses the various tools adequately & flag discrepancies for improvement opportunities
• Contribute to the revision & update of standard lines and SOPs
• Draft scientific & regulatory correspondences including responses to questions and complaints & seek for approval or review
• Provide support on compliance related issues by assisting in the research and summarizing relevant information.
• Flag issues and seek for advices and guidance
• Assist team members in different projects
• Contribute to the core activities within the unit including participation to working groups
Evaluation of angiotensin I-converting enzyme (ACE) inhibitory activities of smooth hound (Mustelus mustelus) muscle protein hydrolysates generated by gastrointestinal proteases: identification of the most potent active peptide (European Food Research and Technology, 2010)
Bovine hemoglobin: an attractive source of antibacterial peptides. (Peptides, 2008)