Stephen Bethune C.E.T
Senior Automation and Controls Technologist
- Control System Integrator/Designer.
- Supervision and training of junior instrumentation and electrical Engineers and Technologists.
- Design and development of Electrical Schematics for PLC’s and motor starter controls.
- Design of ISA logic diagrams for the development of digital logic systems.
- Experienced in Burner Mangements Systems for Oil, Gas and Coal Utilities including Petrochemical Plants and Industrial and Pilot Plant Labs.
- Wind Turbine controls integration and design.
- Experienced in programming PLC's and DCS's, Allen Bradley, Honeywell, General Electric, Modicon, Koyo DL05, 06 and 250/260's. Also prograqmmed AutomationDirect Click, P2000 and P3000 tag based PLC's.
- Software experience includes AutoCAD, Cadopia CAD, Excel, Word, FileMaker Pro databases, Visio, MS Project.
- Designing process piping systems and draft controls, solid fuel transport system.
- HMI graphics integration and programming.
- Experienced in configuring ABB Freelance/Field Controller DCS's.
- Planning and organizing complex lab pilot scale reasearch facilities.
- Design and application of Hydraulic Power Systems.
- Supervising and contracting electrical and mechanical services.
- Design, procurement, and installation of MCC's.
- Instrument selection and commissioning of field equipment.