- Health equity integration
- Sex and Gender-Based Analysis Plus (SGBA Plus) and intersectionality
- Social determinants of health and health inequalities and inequities
- Knowledge synthesis
- Quantitative and qualitative data analyses
- Public health policy and epidemiology
Weeks M, Park SB, Ghanem S, Plebon-Huff S, Robert AM, MacKay H, and LeBlanc AG. A systematic review of the prevalence of post-traumatic stress disorder reported in Canadian studies. In R. Ricciardelli, R.N. Carleton, S. Bornstein, & A. Hall (Eds.). Handbook of Posttraumatic Stress: Psychosocial, Cultural, and Biological Perspectives. Kentucky (US): Routledge, Taylor & Francis Group; in press.
Fitzpatrick-Lewis D, Ali U, Horvath S, Nagpal S, Ghanem S, Sherifali D. The effectiveness of workplace interventions to reduce the risk for type 2 diabetes: A systematic review and meta-analysis. Can J Diabetes. 2021 Apr; in press.