Current research and/or projects
Pilot Plant, Biotechnology.
Research and/or project statements
Biotechnology projects with Industry and Science.
Microbiologist offering his experience in the use of fermentation processes, centrifugation, drying in fluidized bed and spray drying, cellular extraction, membrane filtration and physical-chemical characterization.
Professional activities / interests
Expertise in Research and Development and in the implementation-scale phase in the production of baking, brewing and winemaking yeast, Saccharomyces and non-Saccharomyces yeasts.
Education and awards
Master's degree in Applied Microbiology from Armand-Frappier Institut.
International experience and/or work
2018-today: Technologue - Pilot Plant CRD of Saint-Hyacinthe, AAC -Biotechnology division.
2002-2018: Research Assistant, Laboratories Supervisor- Lallemand Inc.
1999-2002: Student - Master's degree in Applied Microbiology - Armand Frappier Institut.
1999: Internship - CRD of Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu, AAC.
1998: Internship - CRH, Université Laval.
1996-1999: Bachelor degree in Biology with Microbiology concentration - Sherbrooke university.
- Denoncourt, P., S. Caillet and M. Lacroix. Evaluation of Two Biodegradable Coatings on Corn Silage Quality. J. Sci Food Agric. 86: 392-400, 2006.
- Denoncourt, P., B. Ouattara and M. Lacroix. Developpement of Biodegradable Coatings for Covered Horizontal Bunker-stored silage. J. Sci. Food Agric. 84: 1207-1215, 2004.
- Denoncourt, P., S. Caillet and M. Lacroix. Bunker-stored Silage Covered with Biodegradable Coating. Part 1. Laboratory Assay. J. sci. Food Agric. 84: 300-306, 2004.
- Denoncourt, P., S. Caillet and M. Lacroix. Bacteriological and Chemical Changes Occuring in Bunker-stored silage covered with Biodegradable Coating. J. of Applied Microbiology, September 2003.
- Amyot, A., P. Denoncourt, B. Ouattara, M. Lacroix and P. Savoie. Effect of Two Biocoatings on the Quality of Timothy Silage harvested during Summer. Agrosol 14: 29-46, 2003.