National Forest Information System (NFIS)
Natural Resources Canada
Current research and/or projects
- acts as national client liaison for the National Topographic Database
- creates and maintains content for the NFIS, including ongoing maintenance of the NFIS collaborator project/contact database
- compiles and prepares NFIS usage reports
- provides backup support services to Central Registry by receiving, recording and distributing incoming mail, maintaining and retrieving files, including assigning file numbers to documents, processing outgoing mail, and
- assists Pacific Forestry Centre management as required.