Dr. Jeffrey Barrell
Fisheries and Oceans Canada
- Barrell J, Grant J, Hanson A, Mahoney M (2015) Evaluating the complementarity of acoustic and satellite remote sensing for seagrass landscape mapping. International Journal of Remote Sensing 36:4069-4094
- Barrell J, Grant J (2015) High-resolution, low-altitude aerial photography in physical geography: A case study characterizing eelgrass (Zostera marina L.) and blue mussel (Mytilus edulis L.) landscape mosaic structure. Progress in Physical Geography 39:440-459
- Barrell J, Wong MC, Grant, J (2014) Evaluating coastal habitat value through metrics of ecosystem function for use in habitat restoration. Canadian Technical Report of Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences 3095: v + 21 p.
- Barrell J, Grant J (2013) Detecting hot and cold spots in a seagrass landscape using local indicators of spatial association. Landscape Ecology 28:2005-2018
- Lu L, Grant J, Barrell J (2008) Macrofaunal spatial patterns in relationship to environmental variables in the Richibucto estuary, New Brunswick, Canada. Estuaries and Coasts 31:994-1005