Dr. Holly Dole
- Testing and analysing catalytic conversion experiments to utilize CO2 through production of fuels
- Analyzing corrosion samples for a supercritical CO2 environment
- Researching new technologies for CO2 conversion
- Collaborating with other government entities and partners
- Dole, H.A.E., Baranova, E. Ethylene oxidation in an oxygen deficient environment: Why ceria is an active support?, ChemCatChem, 2016.
- Dole, H.A.E., Costa, A.C.G.S.A., Couillard, M., Baranova, E. Quantifying metal support interaction in ceria-supported Pt, PtSn, and Ru nanoparticles using electrochemical technique, Journal of Catalysis, 2016
- Dole, H.A.E., Baranova, E. Implementation of Nanostructured Catalysts in the Electrochemical Promotion of Catalysis, in the Handbook of Nanoelectrochemistry, Springer, 2015