Dr. Claudie Laprise, BSc, MSc, PhD
My expertises include infectious disease and cancer epidemiology, biostatistics, family violence, and knowledge mobilization.
Education and awards
- Ph.D. Public Health, Epidémiology option (Université de Montréal), 2008-2013
- M.Sc Environmental and Occupational Health, Toxicology option (Université de Montréal), 2006-2008
- B.Sc. Biomedical Sciences (Université de Montréal), 2003-2006
- Dental Hygiene Techniques (Cégep de Chicoutimi), 1997-2000
Dr. Laprise did a postdoctoral fellowship in infectious-related cancer epidemiology at McGill University, 2013-2018.
- Laprise C, Bolster-Foucault C. Understanding barriers and facilitators to HIV testing in Canada from 2009–2019: A systematic mixed studies review. Can Commun Dis Rep 2021;47(2):105–25.
- Laprise et al. Sex and gender considerations in transplant research: A scoping review. Transplantation. 2019 Sept; 103 (9): e239-e247.
- Laprise et al. Risk of lip cancer after solid organ transplantation in the United States. Am J Transplant. 2019 Jan;19(1):227-237.
- Laprise C et al. Increased risk of oropharyngeal cancers mediated by oral human papillomavirus infection: Results from a Canadian study. Head and neck, Jan 9, 2019, doi: 10.1002/hed.25436.
- Laprise C et al. Human papillomavirus genotypes and risk of head and neck cancer: Results from the HeNCe Life case-control study. Oral oncology 2017 Jun; 69: 56-61.
-Adjunct Professor, Faculty of Dentistry and Oral Health Sciences, McGill University, Montreal, Qc
-Faculty Lecturer in epidemiology, École de santé publique de l'Université de Montréal, Montreal, Qc