Showing 81 to 90 of 187 items
The St. Andrews Biological Station, founded in 1908, is Atlantic Canada’s oldest permanent marine research facility. Located on the shores of Passamaquoddy Bay, New Brunswick in the Bay of Fundy, it is one of Fisheries and Oceans Canada’s network of 18 research centres in Canada.
The Lethbridge Research and Development Centre (Lethbridge RDC) was established in 1906 in Lethbridge, Alberta. It is one the largest facilities within Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada's (AAFC) network of 20 research and development centres.
The Centre is associated with one satellite location: Vauxhall Research Farm.