Showing 1 to 10 of 11 items
The St. Andrews Biological Station, founded in 1908, is Atlantic Canada’s oldest permanent marine research facility. Located on the shores of Passamaquoddy Bay, New Brunswick in the Bay of Fundy, it is one of Fisheries and Oceans Canada’s network of 18 research centres in Canada.
The Fredericton Research and Development Centre (Fredericton RDC) was established in 1912 in Fredericton, New Brunswick. It is one of Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada's (AAFC) network of 20 research and development centres.
The Centre is associated with two satellite locations:
Main laboratory and office complex in Fredericton; and
Benton Ridge sub-station – which supports germplasm enhancement activities.